(Jenn) For the first 2 1/2 years of our marriage, I had this terrible box of Western Family plastic wrap with the worst cutter edge I've ever seen (it was peeling off the box), and it was really a mess! Unfortunately it was like a thousand feet long, so it never ended, and I couldn't justify buying a new one. So a few months ago, we finally reached the end of the roll, and it was a day of celebration. I replaced the roll with a box of Reynold's Plastic Wrap with EZ Slide Cutter. It's amazing! And I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone and whole-heartedly recommend the best plastic wrap ever! So far, every time I have used it, it has made perfect cuts, with no stretching, bunching, or overlapping to worry about. I know I'm geeky, but I'm urging you to buy the EZ cutter! You will not be disappointed. :)
Sunday, March 04, 2007
The Best Plastic Wrap Ever!!!
Posted by
Jenn
(Jenn) For the first 2 1/2 years of our marriage, I had this terrible box of Western Family plastic wrap with the worst cutter edge I've ever seen (it was peeling off the box), and it was really a mess! Unfortunately it was like a thousand feet long, so it never ended, and I couldn't justify buying a new one. So a few months ago, we finally reached the end of the roll, and it was a day of celebration. I replaced the roll with a box of Reynold's Plastic Wrap with EZ Slide Cutter. It's amazing! And I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone and whole-heartedly recommend the best plastic wrap ever! So far, every time I have used it, it has made perfect cuts, with no stretching, bunching, or overlapping to worry about. I know I'm geeky, but I'm urging you to buy the EZ cutter! You will not be disappointed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll happily try it. I've tried cheap and expensive plastic wraps and don't like any of them too well. I do have a couple of boxes downstairs in storage that I need to use up, but maybe I'll "give" them away after I try your suggestion. I love these kinds of tips! Mom Iverson
Post a Comment