
A trip to Provo to visit BYU with the kids and eat all the good Provo food we've been missing.

Fun times playing with cousins at Grandma's house (here is Henry wearing Ben's old cowboy hat, playing with Megan and Baby Seth).

A Hayride with the Iversons at the Dibble farm (brrrrrrr!).

Dinner afterward at Café Rio!

The Turkey "Bowl" with the Griffins. Henry and Ivan as a team beat me and Ben in the "couple bowling" round. 115 points!

Here's Henry with his prize money! The plan was if anyone got a turkey, they would get $50. Since that didn't happen, Grandpa Dave just doled out the prize money.

Snacktime with cousins at Grandma Lori's house. Check out her newly remodled kitchen!

We love candy cane cookies! My dad makes these nearly every other day from the day after Thanksgiving until after Christmas. A pretty yummy tradition!
2 comments:
So glad you guys had such a great time in Utah. We are looking forward to our trip in a couple of weeks. Much shorter than yours though. I was wondering about that kitchen of your mom's. I thought to myself...when did they move? Read first, question second! They did a beautiful remodel. It looks great.
That is so mean to post a picture of Cafe Rio. The closest one is 8 hours away (i think). Now I am TOTALLY craving it. I too love going to Provo and eating at the places we love. Our favorites are Cafe Rio and The Pizza Factory.
Post a Comment