This was our first year having Christmas completely away from family. We definitely missed the traditions we are used to, but it was still a great Christmas for us. We had a rather calm Christmas Eve, just talking about the birth of Jesus with Henry, then singing songs and getting ready for bed. While we were asleep, Santa arrived with a pretty full sleigh!
Apparently Henry was good enough for Santa this year. He ended up getting what he REALLY REALLY wanted -- train tracks! We love this table with the built-in car and train tracks. Henry has already devoted several hours to playing here. Now we just have to figure out where we're going to keep this thing!
1 comment:
Jenn and Ben,
I clicked on your blog to see if you had any new pics and Gavin was sitting on my lap, he was so thrilled to see a picture of Henry's train set. He said "please can I play with him?" So then I let him watch the video of him singing and he said "Henry's silly, I like him." Maybe someday they will get together.
Jana
Post a Comment