My last post was pretty heavy, so I thought I'd better post some lighter fare. Here's a video of some of Ellis' latest words (although while we've been in Utah he's picked up some more!). He's got a great little sound he makes with his nose. Listen for it when he says "shoe" and "drink." The best we can spell it is "k-hng." Enjoy!
And here's Henry's latest production: An exercise video! Yes, he came up with the idea all on his own, and invented his own moves as well. I think he chose a great back-up exerciser as well. :) Follow this routine everyday, and I can guarantee results...of some sort.
I'm glad to see Ben doing some exercise. At least one of us is getting some! I would recommend a longer shirt in the future - woof! What a hairy belly button. Ellis' words were good! Some I might have had a hard time interpreting, but mostly they were quite clear. Nice job. Henry, you better tell Kathy Smith to move to stage left - you're coming on strong!
The funniest part of this video is Ben showing off his bare belly! How could baby Ellis be old enough to talk yet? Please don't let them grow much until we return. We feel like we're missing lots!
I think the Eiffel Tower was my favorite. The creativity in that little Henry never ceases to amaze me. And something tells me you've been doing some exercising of your own to inspire this...way to go!
I can't believe Ellis's words...I don't think he was saying any last time I saw him was he? Way to go Ellis!!
What I want to know, Ben, is how old are those Samba's your wearing? I think if I ever saw you sporting a different type of shoe I would't recognize you in a crowd. Incidentally, if they are new, where does one acquire a pair?
12 comments:
Ben, you are such a good sport! I think your son will have a great career as a video instructor!
Henry is so cute! Tell him we have missed him in Primary. We just found your blog and it is so fun!
I'm glad to see Ben doing some exercise. At least one of us is getting some! I would recommend a longer shirt in the future - woof! What a hairy belly button. Ellis' words were good! Some I might have had a hard time interpreting, but mostly they were quite clear. Nice job. Henry, you better tell Kathy Smith to move to stage left - you're coming on strong!
Griffy enjoyed doing your exercise video. He kept saying it was funny.
The funniest part of this video is Ben showing off his bare belly! How could baby Ellis be old enough to talk yet? Please don't let them grow much until we return. We feel like we're missing lots!
Ben, you really need to work on your Donald Duck. I hope Henry keeps instructing you. So good to see you guys yesterday!
I think the Eiffel Tower was my favorite. The creativity in that little Henry never ceases to amaze me. And something tells me you've been doing some exercising of your own to inspire this...way to go!
I can't believe Ellis's words...I don't think he was saying any last time I saw him was he? Way to go Ellis!!
Paul's favorite part is the comment section.
Your blog is so dang cute!! I love the videos, your boys are so adorable!! I love it when kids start talking!! Soo cute!
Both videos are so cute! Your family is always up to something fun or creative, I love it!
What I want to know, Ben, is how old are those Samba's your wearing? I think if I ever saw you sporting a different type of shoe I would't recognize you in a crowd. Incidentally, if they are new, where does one acquire a pair?
Dan and i just watched the entire video. Cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment