Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Nativity, read by Henry, accompanied by Ben, and "acted out" by Ellis

Testimony time (naturally, Ellis' favorite!)

Family picture, with one stubborn boy doing his own thing :)


Ready for bed!

This picture reminds me of Ellis' quote of the week. One night he just started saying, "boys, Boys, BOYS, BOYS!, BOYS!!!" and then when he had all of our attention, he finished with "Let's love each other!" I have no idea where this quote came from (Me? I don't think so. President Monson? Not that I can remember). But it has come in handy to repeat the quote whenever the boys start fighting. "Boys, boys boys! Let's love each other!" They really do love each other, and they are starting to play together and enjoy each other a lot more, which is SO much fun.

3 comments:

David and Amy said...

Looks like a lovely time! Merry Christmas!

"All you need is love" said...

I just went back a caught up on a few past posts. I remember the original conference post and was in love with the new one; What a doll! I would take this obsession and run with it, milk it for all it's worth.
So clever for his age and so sweet;I hope he keeps it up for future post potential. Thanks for sharing

Hilary said...

What a cute family! Looks like you guys are doing great!