Today was Ellis' 3rd birthday, and it was a good one. How could it not be a good day when we woke up to this surprise in the bathroom?
No offense, President Obama. At our house we'll take presidents in whatever form we can find them! Being on our toilet paper roll is only the highest sign of respect.
More on the Big Presidents Birthday Party later!!!
I can't believe that boy is 3 years old and I have never met him! How is Henry, for crying out loud? I thought he was 3. And little Sammy-pants...you guys are hard to keep up with.
3 comments:
That is hilarious! Is that actually toilet paper or just regular paper?
I can't believe that boy is 3 years old and I have never met him! How is Henry, for crying out loud? I thought he was 3. And little Sammy-pants...you guys are hard to keep up with.
I am dying laughing over here. Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment