Griff, this is a beauitful post. This is a beautiful world and yours is a beautiful family. I'm glad you captured it this way. Strange how you live in such a different world than me. Our autumn is only a memory now. It's snowed (a LOT) every day since Halloween. You can't even see our mailbox for the snow. And I love it. If it's going to be winter, it might as well have the decency to snow. A lot.
This is absolutely beautiful, Griff. Thank you for posting. Sometimes I wish you would stop making me dissatisfied with where I live. Then I wake up early in the morning, and my world is mysterious with fog and quiet and deep mystical blue, and I am very glad that we are all where we are, and only slightly sad that our individual perfect worlds aren't the same.
5 comments:
Griff, this is a beauitful post. This is a beautiful world and yours is a beautiful family. I'm glad you captured it this way. Strange how you live in such a different world than me. Our autumn is only a memory now. It's snowed (a LOT) every day since Halloween. You can't even see our mailbox for the snow. And I love it. If it's going to be winter, it might as well have the decency to snow. A lot.
Love this post!
Jenn, you inspire me!
This is absolutely beautiful, Griff. Thank you for posting. Sometimes I wish you would stop making me dissatisfied with where I live. Then I wake up early in the morning, and my world is mysterious with fog and quiet and deep mystical blue, and I am very glad that we are all where we are, and only slightly sad that our individual perfect worlds aren't the same.
love love love everything about this. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment