Good old Tim-o let me steal some pictures from his blog to complete my Story Land post.
THESE are the people we shared magical moments, very competitive game nights, and insanely mind-altering buttermilk syrup with!!!
Jessica/Crew, Becky/Isaac, Me/Sam
All 4 families at the cute little Swiss-inspired condo we rented. Looks like H&E are having a good time, eh?
Dave, Jared, Tim, Ben. I love pictures of "the boys" gathered together. For some reason, it reminds me of junior high.
Here we all are from above (Did I mention that this was kind of a long time ago --August -- when we all had sun-kissed skin?)
We had SO much fun with these people! How would we survive without our "Boston family" ?
Thanks for the pics, Tim!
2 comments:
Too much fun!
I think I know that other girl, the one with the short brown hair, but you didn't name her. I think she was in my freshman ward, if I'm correct her roommate was Willow and she was from Nevada, somewhere outside of Vegas. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment