Shug and Paul love adventures, and right now they're looking to embark on the greatest adventure of all: parenthood. But, they are lacking a kid, which is kind of a key ingredient. Recently, they were approved by LDS Family Services as adoptive parents, and so we're spreading the word to as many people as possible that they are looking to adopt, in hopes that someone who reads our blog might know someone who is looking for an incredible home for a child.
Shug and Paul will be spectacular parents. They're fun, committed, grounded, responsible, adventurous, loving, generous, and patient people. They love the gospel, and they love each other, and love life. Basically, if I weren't grown already, I would love to be their kid.
So, please check out their profile on LDS Family Services and their blog, and spread to word to anyone you know! And, if you need any more convincing that they would be great parents, check out these pictures:


3 comments:
Becky and I don't know them, but Paul and Shug look like the funnest people around. They also look like they will be awesome and attentive parents. We'll pray for them and for the family that hopefully places their child with Shug and Paul!
Yep, they really are the greatest.
I was actually thinking of Shug when I was in Paris last week. My thoughts were as follows, "Shug, man, she was really awesome."
Post a Comment