Sunday, August 30, 2015

Latergrams: Getting ready for a new baby (August 2015)

My new favorite: free 2-hour delivery. Someone needed this cereal, and it couldn't wait! I am really getting used to the convenience of living near a big city...  #primenow #iheartamazon

Way over-pampered by the sweetest friends. My feet feel SOOOO happy!  #pedicurenight #babyparty #5weeksaway

First and fourth graders who will never admit to being excited about this.  But I think they kind of are.  :)  #firstdayofschool

I bought these four paperback copies of the Book of Mormon so we could use them at the breakfast table and not feel bad about spilling milk and maple syrup on them.  Two years and three months later, we finally finished reading!  There were lots of distracted moments, parental reminders, silliness, and pirate voices.  I sure hope they got something out of it and feel at least some of the love that I feel for this book!  #bookofmormon #ibelieve #morningdevotional

Book of Mormon party tonight to celebrate our first complete reading as a family!  We watched the Testaments movie and ate cake.  #bookofmormon #fondantexperiment

Gathering focus materials for the big day.  We practiced with ice in the hand last night, and I think we've got this!  #3weeksaway #orless #mindfulbirthing #naturalbirth

I get all my information from the boys by eavesdropping.  This was what Ellis said to Henry today.  #overheard #lineadayjournal

1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

I loved the first day of school for a long long time. Maybe always. (Except when I was teaching seminary, of course.)