King Archer rules our house from his Bumbo throne. And as an unrelated note, he has lost most of his hair in preparation for the blonde stuff that will inevitably come. We are taking this opportunity to give him a new nickname. #archibaldy #baldy#kingarcher
Insert clever Star Wars caption here. #fourthboy
Ice so good, they begged to go BACK to school to play on it. #boyheaven #momsworstnightmare #chicagowinter
I'm loving having kids old enough that I can trust them to whittle on their pinewood derby. Real Alaskan pocket knife courtesy of @shug.rigg!
All was going well at our Mom-and-Sam hamburger date, until these "bad guys" arrived at the table next to us. Sam was so terrified that he cowered his head down under the table and was very near tears. Once I assured him that I was pretty sure they were good guys and most likely professional soccer players, he was fine and skipped down the street in the rain back to the car. When we got home, he proudly announced that he saw Kyle Beckerman and two other pro soccer players.#lovethissweetboy #samo #oneonone
Leaving all four boys in the capable, fun hands of Tanner and Meagan. This is our first time leaving all of them. What a treat! #datenight #auntanduncleaward
I say, "I wish I could make both recipes and try them side-by-side." He says, "That's what we're doing on Saturday. But we're going to make four different kinds." The brother who makes my dreams a reality. 😊 #chocolatechipcookie #searchforthebest #tanner
We now have Kaylee@nolarunrgrl living in Illinois (!!!), so a cousin get-together was mandatory while Tanner is here. So glad to have Kaylee and Josh to help vote on our cookie contest! #griffincousins #cousinparty #closestfamily
Three extra boys for an MLK sleepover while their parents are in Hawaii. Fingers crossed that they will sleep a bit tonight! #iverseversleepover#mysevensons
It's that time of year when we judge how cold it is outside by the thickness of the frost on the inside of the door.
This boy found out that life is a lot more fun when you can see the world. And now blankets, play mats, and bouncy seats are incredibly boring. And so this is how I'll be making dinner for the foreseeable future! #babywearing #bebamour
I think Archer may be the best thing that ever happened to Ellis. He is just the audience Ellis has been looking for! #brotherlylove #readingtobaby
Just landed a role as Captain Hook! He couldn't be more excited. #peterpan #broadwayjuniors
Just getting a few decorations (drawings of knights) ready for Sam's birthday, which is in five short weeks. He was going to wait until it got a little closer, but then he couldn't resist. "I'll just write Sam on all of them today, and the day before my birthday, we'll do the tape." #birthdayobsessed #dontblamehim
Check it out: the Dune Raider took 2nd place at the pinewood derby today! I think I'm starting to figure this race out a little better...good thing because we've got a lot of cars in our future.
This boy is now going to bed nicely at 6:00pm every night, which has changed our lives drastically (!!!) BUT he's killing me during the day! He naps for 20-30 minutes most of the time, and then lots of the time when he seems perfectly ready for a nap, I put him down and he just cries and cries. And then he falls asleep in the car seat later. For 20 minutes. 😞 #babysleepproblems #advicewelcome #sweetestboyanyway
Somehow, it never crossed Henry's mind that if you bribe the tooth fairy with candy she might leave more money. A note doesn't hurt either. #ellisthenegotiator
We are going to miss the class parties this year, so we're getting these ready ahead of time. All three boys wanted to do army guy Valentines, and they decided immediately. Boys keep things simple. Love them.#armyguyvalentines #sundaycraft#pinterestprintable
Thank you, Captain Literally, for hanging up your shirts just like I asked. #ohhenry
This is where it starts to get really fun! Can you see how much personality is in that smile? #fivemonthsold #archerbythemonth #archergriffin
Mosiah 4:9 #ibelieve #bookofmormon #chalkspiration
Sam has definitely had the hardest time adjusting to a baby in the house. It's never fun to get demoted from your reign as the cutest. But he has his good moments with Archer and was excited this morning to discover that their shirts match! #bigbrother #wecandohardthings #brotherlylove
Ellis is the king of tedious work! He loved every step of this 100th Day project: bookmarking his 100 favorite super heroes, taking photos of them, cropping the photos on the computer, and now writing all their names. What career will this child have?#100thdayofschool #100superheroes #ellislove
This picture is cracking me up. #posterchild #floatinghead#100superheroes
Prepping for Family Game Night with Archer. #lessthanhelpful #butstillcute
No comments:
Post a Comment