This is Henry:
Me and Ellis have been doing a play (the Lion King) for a while and the day is finally here! Ellis plays Ed the Hyena(the comic relief) and I play Simba The Lion(the protagonist, for goodness sake!) and we are amped up for the final production, as you can see.
Ed never personally attacks my character in the play, but this happens enough in real life that we thought it should be an actual scene.
And here is the brave lion, strangling the weak hyena while his mom gets a picture.
Four Hyenas, attacking the camera while I idly stand by.
Awww, the evil hyena villains love each other, except for Ed.
No idea what song this is, but it sure looks exciting!
Make sure you stretch before rigorous exercise, such as dancing.
Nice moves, animals!
Presenting... the edge of the picture!
Why so serious?
Lion makeup: really highlights your smile!
Note: this was not a particularly good day for me, as after we got dinner, I sprained my ankle and limped for the next 2 weeks. :-(
1 comment:
Henry, I laughed so much reading your post! My favorite is the "edge of the picture." Sorry to hear about your limp though. Glad you've recovered by now.
Post a Comment