Friday, June 22, 2007

Gallbladder Removal: Seeking Comments


(Jenn) To make a long story short, my doctor has finally attributed my abdominal pain to gallstones, which showed up in the ultrasound (nope -- not a baby!). I have a laparoscopic gallbladder removal surgery scheduled for July 23rd. Here are my questions: do any of you know someone who has had this procedure done? Any thoughts? I'm wondering if people have had good/bad experiences with the surgery. Also, I'm wondering about the recovery process. As of now, I have my surgery scheduled for a Monday morning and am planning to fly to Utah that Friday night. Am I crazy? Will that be too soon?

I would love to hear your comments! Thanks!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sorry, Jenn. I know nothing about gallbadders. I do hope you go ahead and have the surgery and get over the misery you've been through recently! Good luck.

Katie