Monday, June 18, 2007

Real Talent

(Jenn) I've heard some women say they could NEVER walk in my 3-inch platform shoes! Henry is a pretty new walker, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it. After I took these pictures today, he walked around in them for at least two minutes! Now, that's a challenge I dare you to beat!
Ben's Edit: For all of you who, like me, wondered just what it would take to beat Henry's challenge, Henry is 32 inches tall. That means that Jenn's platform shoes increase his height by about 9.4%. So, for me to perform an equivalent task at 6 ft. tall, I'd need 6-3/4" platforms!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It was about time for an update! Just the other day, Mike said "Ben and Jenn really need to update their blog--it's been forever since they posted!" We check it regularly and love news of your life. Henry is darling--love the shoes!

Mel said...

Leah does the same thing! I miss you guys. Henry is so cute I can't even stand it.

Dan-o said...

Ben - I don't think you should be considering walking around in platform shoes, regardless of their height or the myth you are trying to bust! That is just weird! :-)