Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wedding Announcement

(Jenn) I spent about an hour trying to convince Shug to send out wedding announcements, but to no avail. So here's my virtual announcement for those of you who know her!




Griff, Ben, and Henderson are pleased to announce
the marriage of
Shug
to Paul Rigg!
They are getting married today,
Wednesday, June eleventh,
in the Anchorage Alaska temple.
They are beautifully in love
and are the perfect couple.



If you want to send them a gift, I have their mailing address . . . and they are registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Try not to be offended that you didn't get a real announcement -- they are just a wee bit stubborn about not wanting their picture on somebody's fridge for all sorts of strangers to see. Yeah, I don't understand it either. But I'm happy for them!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Jenn,
Thanks for the beautiful announcement. Have you thought of doing this professionally?

Could Jon and I get their address so we can send them something? Do you know if they were registered at all?

Thanks!
Kristie & Jon

brenna said...

Oh, how happy for them! Shug was in Biology with me and Ben, and she was the funniest person. Thanks for "sending" the wedding announcement.

Dan-o said...

Yeah Shug!

Kellie Allred said...

Thanks for doing that Jenn! Can you email me their address? bobbmf@gmail.com
Thanks!