Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Henry is FOOD

(Jenn) In case you didn't think "Bommy, Baddy, Bellis, Benry, Bessica, Biss and Bevan" was funny, here's a little video to prove that mixing up letters really IS the most hilarious thing on the planet! It has become the ongoing entertainment in our house. My favorite thing about this clip is just watching how Henry cracks up with every new phrase.

Funny Spelling from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Smart kid! I'm super impressed! I love when spelling and reading becomes a game and not really 'learning'!

Dan-o said...

Henry sure is Pood. That is pretty funny. I like to see him laugh too. Now I want to see him disassemble and reassemble a jet turbine engine. Could you film him doing that next?

Shaun - Jillian said...

Once again I am amazed at how smart he is!! I am always impressed with the things that he knows and can do. I especially love his little laugh and how funny he thinks it is!!