Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meet the Cars

(Jenn) Some of you may wonder what Henry does all day. You may think that since he is only 3 years old, he doesn't accomplish very much in a single day. Let me inform you that this kid is one of the busiest I know. He wakes up every morning with an agenda. Every day, "the cars" have something important to do, and it's up to Henry to help them make it happen, one car at a time. With over 100 cars in his collection, it turns out to be a full-time job to drive (not fly -- that's cheating) each car to its destination every day. No wonder Henry doesn't have time to play with any of his other toys!
Here are a few pictures of what the cars have been up to lately. I should mention that many of these agendas get repeated. I think "Cars stuck in traffic on the George Washington Bridge" has happened at least ten times. Here goes:

1. Cars stuck in traffic on the George Washington Bridge
2. Cars making an "H"
3. Cars in the parade
4. Cars going to Boston
5. Cars going in the Lincoln Tunnel
6. Cars crashing

7. Cars at "Touch the Trucks"

8. Cars at the circus

9. Cars at church

10.Car school
11. Cars at piano school
Which is your favorite?

11 comments:

Christina said...

My favorite is...Cars at church. That is how our parking lot looks with all the snow and people making up thier own parking stalls! I love kids' imaginations!

Jess said...

I can't decide between cars stuck on the GW bridge and cars going into the Lincoln Tunnel. I love the realism! :)

Jen said...

I love that Cars at Church looks just like Cars at Boston- the reason I hate driving there. Us country bumpkins...we are spoiled with having the road to ourselves.

Mel said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love the cars at piano school and cars making an H. What a cutie.

brenna said...

I love the cars at the circus. What an imagination!

Reno 411 said...

He has a ton of cars. I like the cars at church the best. Henry is such a cultured little kid. I have only seen on TV and heard of GW bridge and Lincoln tunnel. He has actually been to those places.

suds2004 said...

I love this. My little Benjamin really needs to learn from Henry. He is so creative!

Maile said...

I love all of them, but my favorites certainly have to be the GW and Lincoln tunnel scenarios. I'm fascinated by how kids environments shape how they see the world.

Katie said...

Traffic jam is definitely my fav!

JoDee said...

I had to pull Brandon over to the computer for this post Jen. We both got a good chuckle out of it - he is such a smart creative kid! Good job momma and pop!

Ned and Linda said...

Henry is our favorite!!! Mom and Dad Iverson