

Are you kidding me? How on earth did six months already pass? Every time I turn around, this kid is bigger, stronger, and doing something new. Rolling over? Check. Eating baby cereal? Check. Grabbing at and tipping over Mommy's lunch? Check. Today I hardly believed the doctor when she said Ellis is old enough for a sippy cup and can even try Cheerios soon. No, lady, you must be mistaken. This one is a little baby, not a big baby. What is this? Do life, motherhood, and children just keep spinning faster and faster until they just pass as a blur before our eyes? SLOW DOWN, buddy!
P.S. There is an ongoing debate in our house between a) the blurry but nicely colored pictures taken with no flash on our camera, or b) the clear but washed-out pictures taken with the flash. Really, we probably just need a better camera. Any thoughts? Votes?
7 comments:
Okay, thanks for the pictures we got of the boys last week but these are definitely cuter of Ellis as he's gotten older. He is so darling! My wall picture still needs updating! Stop those kids from growing. Mom I.
Yes, it does just get faster and faster. It is so sad sometimes, but fun in other ways. We have the same problem with our camera that we are borrowing from someone. Depending on the situation we have gone either way. I like the more natural coloring even if it means they are a little blurry. :)
Wow, he does look a lot bigger! He is so cute, and so Iverson. Henry is you and Ellis is Ben. F.Y.I, my sister Robyn is naming her new baby in June, Henry. Very Cute.
I can't believe how fast the time has gone since Ellis was born...seriously, the time has just flown! He is so handsome!
Ellis is adorable. Time certainly flies! We had the same problem with our old camera: blurry but natural or sharp and washed out. We decided to get a new camera, but we sometimes still have the same problem.
Ellis has such an expressive face! I especially like the smirk on his face in the top right side picture. What a good looking kid!
6 months already? Wow. Ellis is looking more and more like Ben :)
Post a Comment