Sunday, March 06, 2011

My Three Sons

There are some things I will never get tired of -- like smelling the sweetness of baby skin, kissing baby cheeks, and tickling baby toes. Another thing that will never stop being fun to me -- comparing pictures of my boys and trying to deconstruct every little detail of their appearance. Who does he really look like? What is he going to turn out like? Where did that nose come from? I'll spare you my personal opinions and let you decide for yourself:

Henry

Ellis

Samuel

4 comments:

Kristie said...

So darling Jenn. I love that you (by you, I mean "one") can tell that they are brothers and your sons. They are cuties. Congratulations a million times over. Jonny and I are both thrilled for you and Ben.

Maile said...

Congratulations!! I'm just catching up on reading posts after a couple of weeks. Hurray for drug-free births! And I love the name Samuel. It's on my short list of potential boy names for one day if we have another boy.

Heather Koelliker said...

What beautiful boys!!! It is so fun to catch up on your family, it has been too long. Congrats on a no-drug delivery...you are amazing and you give me hope! We are expecting another one in Aug. and are dying to know if we are going to have three boys too...or maybe a little pink? Samuel is such a great name and he is such a beautiful boy! Take care and enjoy your newest little angel!

Ned and Linda said...

Lucky parents to be entrusted with these three beautiful boys! And lucky boys to have such wonderful, loving parents! Life is SO good. Mom