Friday, March 25, 2011

One More Day

I think it's fortuitous that I was introduced to this product on the very week that I'm trying to figure out how on earth I'm going to survive my new life with three kids. I started washing my hair every other day (as opposed to every day) pretty much the day I came home from the hospital with Henry. Maybe it's time to make it every third day?

"Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo: Keeps Your Hair Rockin' One More Day."

Could anything be more awesome? This could be my salvation!

5 comments:

Brady,McCall said...

gross Jenn!!! Wash your hair...:) No im totally kidding, that's awesome that such a product is available. You will have to let me know how it works.

Brittany said...

Funny story. My roommate once had a product like unto this, in a spray can. Sometimes on a Sunday, when she slept in too late, she would spray it into her hair and go to church with a clean conscience. Well, unfortunately for her, her can of "Odor Eater," the stuff you spray into shoes when they are stinky, was the exact same size and shape as her can of dry shampoo. And, also unfortunately for her, she stored both cans right next to each other. And so it happened that one day we found her in front of the bathroom mirror, blithely spraying Odor Eater into her unclean hair. Suffice it to say she swore off dry shampoo forever :)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

I've heard that this dry shampoo thing really works...now you could always research into washing your hair once a week or less. Some women just do baking soda and vinegar(or something like that) I have found my hair feels and appears healthier since I have stopped washing it everyday, just because of my running I am doing I wash it twice a week and I think it is fabulous that way. :) Good luck and I will look forward to the future review of this product(because I know there will be one)

Dan-o said...

That is amazing. I HAVE to wash my hair everyday or it looks gross. You are truly blessed to have hair that doesn't need a daily cleansing :)

Maile said...

How has this worked for you? I try to go without washing my hair but it does get really greasy so I feel gross. I would love it if a product like this works.