These are my two loves. Aren't they the cutest?
Okay, if I had to pick one, I would have to say that Sam is the cutest. He is getting bigger and is constantly making a mess of something, but every day he melts my heart, makes me laugh, and makes me happy. He loves reading books, and he loves being with Dad.
He loves brothers and tickles.
He loves trying everything that his older brothers try.
And he loves sweets of all kinds! While Ben and I were not looking, he found a gingerbread house and pulled off an entire side. When we came back into the room, he looked so happy.
He always likes his food to be "big" rather than cut into small pieces. So his comment about the gingerbread house was, "BIG!" He was so proud of himself for finding it. Let's just say that this boy is hard to say no to.
No comments:
Post a Comment