Wednesday, April 03, 2013

In case you are still in suspense . . .

Ben accepted a job at . . .
The Kellogg School of Management
at Northwestern University

 in Chicago, IL (well, technically Evanston, IL, but you get the picture)!!!

Sorry it took me so long to come out and say it.  I think I was in denial for a little while, or got tired of explaining it, or took a long time trying to get over the dream life of Hanover, New Hampshire.  I think the big adjustment for me was mentally recognizing that, instead of choosing a major destination, we are making one more pit stop on the way to the real destination.  I feel like I've finished a really long novel and suddenly the ending came and it said, "to be continued . . ." because we STILL don't know where we're going to live and buy a house!  But, we know where we're going at the end of June.  And it's Chicago.

3 comments:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Congratulations on Chicago! We loved our one day whirlwind tour there and look forward to seeing all your adventures!

Paul and Shug said...

Will you guys get free cereal all the time?

Nikki Roda said...

Best of luck on the next stage of your adventure. I know the suspense of the unknowns can be stressful (right there with you!), but I'm confident you're going to have some more amazing stories to share.