nobby -- (1) library; (2) library books
woobie -- (1) liberty; (2) Statue of Liberty
focky-ways -- Frosted Flakes
target -- guitar
garjee -- garbage
orjee -- orange
ringy-ringy -- ring around the rosies
nnap -- (1) laugh; (2) nap (yes, there are two n's when Henry says it)
soup-soup -- backhoe (he's trying to say "scoop scoop")
zeen -- magazine
cheedos -- Cheerios
crenzins -- crayons
ah-see -- ice cream
keebee -- keyboard
dangerous -- (1) curling iron; (2) fan; (3) knife; (4) bathtub faucet
careful -- (1) "I just choked on some food"; (2) "I'm standing on the edge of the table"
thank you -- "Here, I have something in my hand that I want to give to you."
self -- "I want the spoon and bowl."
chain-joo -- "I need a diaper change."
1 comment:
His language skills are amazing for a boy his age! Not sure when we're going to see him next, but we hope it's soon!
Post a Comment