Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Henry's Quotes of the Month

First, our conversation today:
H: I pinched me! (While pinching my arm)
M: Why did you pinch me? It's not Saint Patrick's Day anymore.
H: Today is the Indian one!
(maybe St. Patrick's Day was the Leprechaun one? I really don't know)
A few other great ones from the past month:

* (Referring to picture at left) "I made a snow plow!"
* (Referring to his fortune cookie) "It's a funny Sacred Grove one! It's Joseph Christ!"
* "I'm a junk food addict."
* "I like the scriptures, and wicked people."
* "Mommy's having a baby about Nina."
* (While sitting in his high chair) "I wanna get down, gentlemen!"
* "I hear the key chains!" (He says this almost every day when he hears our neighbor's wind chimes)
* (Referring to my fabulous new earrings) "It's a . . . manhole cover one!"

So these are my new manhole cover earrings:
The whole jewelry thing is going especially well, by the way. It really helps with that whole pregnancy-chubbiness-depression thing.

3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

Your earrings are cute, not manhole like at all. I think you are adorable and NOT chubby. Seriously, you are cute. Henry's so funny. I swear the things he comes up with. He is going to the next Einstein, what a character.

Kati said...

I would like to hear Henry say "I'm a junk food addict" in person. He is so funny!

Tanner Griffin said...

I love it, gentlemen.