He is a doll, it's amazing how little they are and how quickly they grow. I hope everything's going well. I love the pictures of Henry with Ellis, brothers are the best!
He is so cute! The funny thing is that when I saw that first picture of Henry (before I saw his name) I thought, that looks a lot like Henry - no wonder!
Sooooooooo cute ! Congrats to all of you--especially to the Grandma ! Both of the boys are seriously so cute--I've enjoyed the videos of Henry singing so much--too fun ! PS The widget thing is hilarious ! No woman should have to go past her due date !?!?!!?
I can't believe how much he looks like Ben! Henry looks just like Jenny though I think so now there is one of each of you! You guys make really cute babies!! Special
Wow! He is so cute, and the slide show is great. I love the image of the boys holding hands. So precious!
Miss you guys!
It's fun to see your book stack and know we are both in this back to school thing together. Hope Ben is able to help you enough with the baby and that you're getting enough sleep.
13 comments:
He is a doll, it's amazing how little they are and how quickly they grow. I hope everything's going well. I love the pictures of Henry with Ellis, brothers are the best!
He is so cute! The funny thing is that when I saw that first picture of Henry (before I saw his name) I thought, that looks a lot like Henry - no wonder!
Sooooooooo cute ! Congrats to all of you--especially to the Grandma ! Both of the boys are seriously so cute--I've enjoyed the videos of Henry singing so much--too fun !
PS The widget thing is hilarious ! No woman should have to go past her due date !?!?!!?
I can't believe how much he looks like Ben! Henry looks just like Jenny though I think so now there is one of each of you! You guys make really cute babies!!
Special
That is so sweet! I think Henry and Ellis look very similar. Did you know Stanton and Amanda had a baby a couple of days ago?
Those are great pictures! We love the picture of Ben holding his boys. Henry looks like he's an excellent big brother!
He's very handsome! I especially love the pictures of Henry looking adoringly at him. How sweet.
He is beautiful! Congrats!
How fun! He is very cute. I'm sure you are excited for Henry to have a little brother and playmate. Jenn you look great!
Congrats! Ellis is adorable. We're glad mom and baby are doing well.
Hey, so how has Henry handled the Frankie-Ellis transition?
Wow! He is so cute, and the slide show is great. I love the image of the boys holding hands. So precious!
Miss you guys!
It's fun to see your book stack and know we are both in this back to school thing together. Hope Ben is able to help you enough with the baby and that you're getting enough sleep.
So adorable guys! Glad to hear things are going well for all four of you. He is a beautiful little addition to your family.
Post a Comment