Henry: Why is Ellis crying?
Ben: Because he really wants you to pick up some of your toys.
Henry: Okay!
We'll see how long this lasts...so far it's worked for convincing him to eat his food and take naps. Here are some other related Henry quotes:
"I'm riding on the baby!" (yep, he was)
"I'm pulling the baby's head off!" (yep, again. Luckily, he wasn't successful with this one.)
"Are we Nephites? And is Ellis a Lamanite?" (Ellis was crying, which is wicked)
"Ellis is calling Brady and Tanner!"
"I'm making the baby happy!" (he says this frequently, and it usually means that we'll find Ellis covered in random blankets, toys, and books.)
Ah, brothers!
11 comments:
Um, can I, um, kick you over? I'm glad to see Isaac taught Henry some useful tricks.
Henry always says the funniest things! My favorite is the Nephite and the Lamanite one! That is hilarious! We are all very grateful that he was not successful with the "pulling the head off" one! :)
I very much enjoyed reading about these antics. I think I may have to use several of them on you. "I'm making Ben happy!" Christmas break here I come...
Oh, and when you get a second you should update our blog link.
dnadiary.blogspot.com
I had never thought of using any of those when our babies cried. I think they are all too smart about it now--missed that boat!!
To bad, love hearing all of Henry's very clever ideas.
Henry is such a fun brother, I love his "I'm making the baby happy" ideas. Sounds like a lot of fun at your home right now!
Oh what a little character that Henry is. I can't wait for Olivia to meet him - they should be very best friends! Again - it was SO good to see you guys this weekend. Thanks so much for the visit!
I'll definitely have to remember that first one once we have a second child. What a cute older brother.
Brothers are so fun! I'm finally getting to the point with my kids where I don't have to worry about William killing Sean when I'm not looking (on accident of course)! Now I'm to the "Ok, what happened...?" stage, and the stage where you repeat a thousand times a day things like, "Don't take that from him." "Let's be nice and share" and "I need you to stop pushing him NOW!" Every stage has something to enjoy, right?
I love the tactics you are using on Henry! You might as well keep using them as long as you can! The pictures of Ellis turned out really cute. Also, thanks for the Blurb address. I have heard of it and would love to do it since scrapbooking hasn't really been done for a long time. :) Do you know if it works since we use a Mac? Hopefully it does. I am glad to see that Henry is being a good big brother and as always, I love his comments!!
He is such a cute boy and such a mix of both of you. I love kid quotes, they are so hilarious.
Post a Comment