Monday, February 15, 2010

For My Birthday


For my birthday, I got to:
1. Attend a fun Valentine playdate with the kids.
2. Eat the most amazing red velvet cake cheesecake, among other fabulous food, at the Cheesecake Factory with my three boys.
3. Play with pretty Valentiney paper.
4. Play with my new camera! {Please do not judge my photography skills; I'm not trying to become a professional photographer at all . . . I'm just really excited to have a camera that helps me make beautiful, non-blurry, non-washed-out pictures.}
Hooray!

Here are Martha's directions for this fun heart craft. Happy day after Valentine's day, everyone! And happy 4 days after my birthday, of course!


6 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday! Such cute V-day decorations, way to go. Yay for a new camera. Sounds like a good bday!

David and Amy said...

Looks like a great birthday, wish we could have joined you but hopefully we'll be seeing you soon!

Paul and Shug said...

You genius photographer! I'm equal parts stoked for you and jealous.

Our Family said...

I'm so glad you got my gift. I hope you had a great day. I think birthdays are the best.

Maile said...

Happy birthday!! And I love all your decorations. We were a little late on making Valentines decorations this year and only got them up a couple of days before. I also love the birthday banner - that had to have been made on a Cricut machine. Do you have one? And I would love a new camera. Ours is pretty good, but I would love to get a DSLR...one day when I have time to pick up another hobby. :)

Ned and Linda said...

I'll never get over being amazed by you. We need to be neighbors so I can use and tap into all of your talents when needed. I love the thought you chose for Katie. I see mine daily and am so happy I have that bit of home with me here in Scotland. Your wood carving, pictures of each of our children and your families, and my friendship pillow from Sue . . . make me happy daily when I see them. Sounds like a good birthday! Mom