
. . . except for the day Ben came home looking like this. Ooh, it can be pretty bad, walking up our giant hill when the snow is coming down hard and the wind is blowing. We have had a few pretty bad storms. But it really seems like, so far, this year is much milder than last year*. We haven't broken out the shovel in over a month! Maybe Ben, who braves the weather much more frequently than I do, would have a different opinion about this winter.
[*Note: Yes, I just knocked on wood, just in case.]
2 comments:
It hasn't even hardly snowed here at alL! Maybe 6 or 7 times all winter, instead of the constant dreamlike snowing of last year. Still, I'm quite ready for summer and today it was a teasing 40 degrees!
We got your bad winter in Scotland, but we hope we're past the worst of the cold and ice.
You look like Dad in that "Ben the snowman" picture.
Post a Comment