Wednesday, October 06, 2010

For Amy

If you use a blog reader, you might have already had a sneak peek at this picture due to a glitch in my computer. Oops!
It is my most recent project -- a tribute to Amy and Dave, who just added a new little boy to their family. Congratulations guys, and let's just say for the record, that boys are the BEST!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is such a beautiful piece of art Jenn! Truly. I wish I had that kind of skill and style. How long did it take you to make it? Also, congrats on the third boy!!!! What a crew of boys you will have!!! Fun!!!

David and Amy said...

I am just in LOVE with it! I feel so lucky to be the proud owner of a Jenn Iverson original!

Ned and Linda said...

Another masterpiece! I love it! And it was happy news to learn that Amy and Dave have a baby boy. My "Jenn original" has brought a piece of home to our flat here in Scotland. In the next life, I hope for just a tiny tinch of your creative talent. But your best talent is your boys (with Ben's help!). Yipee for number three! Love you, Mom2