This is my new favorite: weekend mornings when we don't have to rush down for breakfast, and everyone ends up in Mom and Dad's bed, and then Sam's fascination with "outside" spreads to the other two, and I think it's just absolutely adorable to have THREE boys.
6 comments:
priceless picture
So cute!
We talked about motherhood in Relief Society today and I thought about you and about how much the kind of mother I want to be is influenced by the time I spent watching you in that lovely little house in East Rutherford. You're the best, Griff.
Yup. Sounds perfect. I love that Sam influences your other two. Gorgeous picture.
Love it!! And love how you are so fantastic at taking joy in those little moments.
I loved my three boys so much too! Now how did one of them get old enough to be the father of your three?
Post a Comment