Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Symphony

Wouldn't it be cool if I was cultured enough to think of taking my 3 and 6 year old children to the Boston Symphony Orchestra?

Yes, that would be cool. But since it's not the case, I am thankful to have a good friend like Mary. She is dedicated to the arts and to providing kids with rich cultural experiences. And she's brave enough to take four kids downtown to a fancy symphony hall where they would get to try their hardest to sit quietly for this:





Henry and Ellis enjoyed looking at all of the cool instruments (as seen on Little Einsteins), sitting by Jack, and wiggling to the music. We were lucky to have this fun opportunity!

1 comment:

Paul and Shug said...

Griff that seems a little more than brave to me...it seems full-on crazy. Which is why it's good to have people like you and Mary around to prove that what I think is impossible is in fact quite lovely. Thanks.