Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why I wear bright colors in the spring


I pulled this dress out of the back of the closet on Sunday, and (with the help of my sports bra and 2 people helping with the zipper) squeezed into it for our first real springy Sunday.  Why?  

1. I really can't wear black and brown when the weather is so lovely.

2. I get reactions like this out of Henry:
"Mommy, I like your colorful dress!
Because it makes me think about Jesus.
It makes me feel so good inside my heart.
Because it makes me feel the Spirit."

With a response like that, what kind of parent wouldn't dress to match the season?  Happy spring, everyone! 

2 comments:

Janelle said...

i noticed your cute springy dress on sunday. very fun. i love spring!

brenna said...

That's great. I'd better go get some springtime dresses so that Caleb can feel the Spirit, too.