Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Yesterday we had Joy School at our house, and we learned about taking care of the earth. Afterwards, while Henry was playing in the living room, he called out urgently, "Mom, I need you to get the camera and make a show of me and put it on the computer for everyone to see it!" My curiosity compelled me to comply with his request. I dutifully ran to the living room, started the camera, and this is what I got:

Willie Winkie Went a Walking from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.

The whole thing was his idea, including the dramatic pose and the positioning in front of the Joy School calendar. I really think he intended for it to be a public service announcement about littering. So all you litterbugs out there, consider yourselves reprimanded!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so proud of that boy.

Mary Pugh said...

So cute...but I can't get sound...do I need to do something special?

Kati said...

Nice singing, Henry.

I hope he'll want to inform all of us about "The Earth is Amazing" too. That one is my personal favorite Joy School song.

Paul and Shug said...

Paul was singing this all night.

Ned and Linda said...

He's ready to be a Laytone . . . but minus Mr. E.! Now if we all had that much wisdom at nearly 4.

Dan-o said...

I've never heard of Willie Winkie, but I'd have to agree! Nothing makes me madder than litterbugs and people who throw their cigarette butts out the window! And people who cut the switchbacks on hiking trails.