Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneeze-off

Something I love about babies is that they can get so much joy out of things that to us seem mundane. Like a sneeze for example. Ellis thinks they are hilarious! In fact, he thinks they're so funny, that he's started faking them so that we can laugh too:

Sneeze-off from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.

If that wasn't enough to satisfy your craving for baby tricks, here is another:

3 comments:

Dan-o said...

Do these kids ever do tricks of their own volition? I mean, it seems like every time we see kid trick movies they are locked into a high chair where they cannot do anything buy the trick the cameraman is forcing them to do. Probably as a bribe to get out of the high chair. Just an observation.

David and Amy said...

I love Ellis' laugh, he is so funny (and so cute)!

Ned and Linda said...

I want to be a baby again and laugh that freely over silly little nothings! Life is so much more fun with children around.