Check out what our neighbors got! Lucky for us, when you share a house, you share a yard. When one of you takes up half the yard with a trampoline, the other one can't help but jump. I guess that's what happens when su casa es mi casa!
Henry and Ellis are excited, but Ben is in heaven!
3 comments:
Good grief is that Ben???
Fun, but . . . ugh . . . . please no trips to the emergency room! Those things make me nervous!
OH NO!!!! Though my last house had a tampoline and I did escape without a broken neck. (My parents put the fear in me.) I did however used to take a lot of naps on the trampoline. One day I woke up on the tampoline because Jamie's boyfriend Derrick had picked up a stray cat and thrown it at me. Now they're getting married (Jamie and Derrick) and I'm going to Jamie's bridal shower today after work.
Post a Comment