Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Compromise


When you really love your brother, you'll find a way to compromise your interests in order to play TOGETHER.


One boy sets up the President Road.


Another boy drives his cars along it.

And for a brief moment, everything is calm, and everyone is happy (enjoy it while it lasts, Mom!).

Don't you kind of wonder what kind of obsession Boy #3 will bring to the mix?

2 comments:

Dan-o said...

Yes, I kind of wonder what Sam will get into too. Maybe he'll be into nerf toys or jumping off things. Or diesel-electric motors. Either way, I'm sure they'll all have fun playing together, which is what it's all about anyway. Glad they got the money figured out and that Ellis got as many president coins as he could imagine. I liked the random prayer story too. :-)

Ned and Linda said...

Same parents . . . same environment . . . totally different natures, talents, and interests. Who could doubt we were individuals before we came to earth?