Thursday, May 19, 2011

Funny Moments


1. The day Ellis' jeans ended up in Henry's drawer, so he put them on, and they totally FIT -- just a little differently than his own jeans fit. I think he'll start a trend for fitted, capri-length pants in boys!



What do you think?

2. The day "Elder Hales" went missing . . . and was later discovered on the bottom of Mom's shoe! I did feel bad, because I definitely don't think apostles' faces should be trampled on, especially by me . . . and we have all been wondering if Elder Hales might be sick, since he didn't speak in General Conference in April (which is why his cut-out wasn't on the Conference Train with the rest of the Apostles and instead made it to the bottom of my shoe). Yes, I do feel some guilt about this.


And apparently Ellis ("Elder Nelson" today) doesn't approve either.


1 comment:

The Sorensens said...

Your boys are SOOOOO skinny! Cracking me up!