We are so proud of our little Joy School Graduate. It has been a delightful year, watching Henry make friends, gain confidence, and learn and grow SO much. This year he has learned to write his name and many other letters, draw recognizable figures, cut and paste, sing lots of fun songs, and play imaginatively. He has learned the joys of the earth, honesty, sharing, service, curiosity, and so much more. I really attribute much of his recent creativity, imagination, and love for "crafts!" to Joy School. I also think he has grown so much socially and has a really strong sense of who he is as an individual. We love Joy School!
Best friends: Ava, Henry, Doyle, Jonah, Isabelle, and Eva
Throwing the darling graduation caps made by Lizzy.
And here is the movie I put together for graduation. Watch it if you just can't get enough of these adorable kids!
Joy School Graduation Video from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.

2 comments:
So fun! What a great group of kids!
Henry is the cutest little graduate! It looks like he's had a lot of fun in joy school!
Post a Comment