Looks like a lot of rock throwing. Not sure why boys like to throw rocks so much, but I haven't found one that didn't really enjoy it. That looks like a lovely place though. We have been missing green. It's been over 100 for the past few weeks. Last night the low was about 81. Ug. High was near 110.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of rock throwing. Not sure why boys like to throw rocks so much, but I haven't found one that didn't really enjoy it. That looks like a lovely place though. We have been missing green. It's been over 100 for the past few weeks. Last night the low was about 81. Ug. High was near 110.
Looks like rock throwing was a hit at World's Ends:) Your family is so cute, just love it. Cant wait to come out and see you guys:)
My kind of post. Lots of pictures! I love how kids are completely happy just throwing rocks for hours! I'll have to look into going there.
Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment