Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pre-K Sports

I'm so proud of Henry the sports man. He has done the Pre-K sports class with our town for four different sessions now, and he's getting pretty good and loving it. They do soccer, kickball, and T-ball. It's fun to have a reason to get outside and play!



Look at that kick!

I love how they all crouch down to field the baseball -- they don't actually play with an outfield, but they're all ready just in case. So cute!
Running the bases!

Ellis cheering Henry on . . . and picking some grass. I can't figure out what my boys love so much about picking grass. Last week the soccer coach had to ask Henry to stop picking grass and focus on kicking the ball THREE times. Probably this distracted attitude toward sports is coming from my genes. Ah, well! It's just a game, right?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ned and Linda said...

Go Henry!!! Practice makes perfect and it looks like both he and Ellis are having a good time.