Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Big Trouble in a Little Body

This is what Ellis has been up to recently:

I know, you're wondering why on earth I am behind the camera instead of snatching that filthy thing away from him.
Truth is, he's really cute when he runs away from me squealing with delight, holding a toilet plunger.
(those are Henry's pajamas)

(and Henry's bath toys)

Here's a sample of the little rascal in action. He's really keen on stealing stuff he thinks he shouldn't have and then running away, squealing. You can just see the look of delight that mischief evokes in his blood. He has absolutely no concept of feeling badly for doing something wrong or getting in trouble for it. Is this normal?

Dishwasher from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.

4 comments:

alisquire said...

I'm pretty sure it's normal. Kate is the same way!

Nikki said...

What a rascal! And what a wonderful giggle he has!

Deidre said...

Normal. For both of mine. But cute. I don't know what it is about the dishwasher and the toilet plunger.

Tiffany said...

You know I am actually relieved that Sadie isn't the only one who does that! She never comes when I tell her, she just runs away laughing :)