Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Post Scripts, Answers, Updates

to the previous few posts:

1. Shortly after that "Kid's Music" post, Henry asked to hear Baby Beluga again. And again. Then we used several of the songs at Joy School today. Raffi is starting to grow on me. There is definitely a place for it -- it seemed the perfect soundtrack to set the mood for a kids' party or a morning of at-home adventures.
Although I never regret that my 3-year-old used to sing "Screaming Infidelities" in public.

2. The birthday banner in my birthday post came from my awesome friend Jenni Wahlen Davis. Made with her Cricut machine. What a fabulous birthday present. Yes, it is still hanging up. Right up there with my Valentine's Day decorations.

3. I am still a hard core believer in my REVOLUTION. That's not to say that I'm perfect at keeping my schedule (the Olympics were hard for me!). But I know that every time I give in to watching those figure skaters until midnight, I'm kicking myself the next morning. Still working on it.

2 comments:

Paul and Shug said...

I'm SO glad H loves Baby Beluga. My entire workplace was in an uproar over the lack of appreciation for this genius piece of music.

Maile said...

Just wanted to let you know that your REVOLUTION is still helping me, too. I'm baby stepping to get more and more of a routine and it is helping me so much. I still haven't committed to waking up before my kids to read scriptures (partly because my kids hear us if we wake up early and they just end up waking up early, too...but I think that is just an excuse :) but I am reading my scriptures during Leila's first nursing schedule of the day and that is making a TREMENDOUS difference in my attitude and patience level.