A few more recent Ellis hobbies:
Wearing boots of all kinds
And now for the videos! Here's a great one of Ellis dancing in the kitchen:
Kitchen Dancing from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.
This is his absolute favorite toy: a kid-sized suitcase on wheels! He literally spends hours going around "the circle" of our house with this thing. When I need to distract Ellis, I just ask him, "Where's your suitcase?" and he goes off to find it! I love how he says, "Hi!" and "Bye" every time he comes around and sees me.Suitcase from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.
I can't resist Ellis' participation in the "Slippery Fish" song:Slippery Fish from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.
And last, but not least, this is what happens when you give Ellis one cookie. It is not as cute as it may seem. Imagine a grumpy child asking for "cookie" like this for 48 hours straight. Such is my fate if I decide to make cookies. He just has to see the dough for the demands to start. And then my life is over unless I give him one. If you give an Ellis a cookie, he's going to ask for another. If you give him another, he's going to ask for another. This becomes an eternal cycle, until finally your guilt prevents you from giving him yet another cookie. And when you make that decision, you know you are subjecting yourself to this:Cookie! from Ben and Jenn on Vimeo.
Yes, I know we've got problems. Good thing he's cute!
3 comments:
GriFFF!! That's such good times. Ellis and I are definitely kindred spirits in the cookie realm of things. That's exactly how I feel whenever there are cookies around.
I think my favorite part of these clips is you pretending to reply to Henry when the camera is trained on Ellis. A lot of "Uh-huh"s and "yep"s. I heart you guys.
oh my gosh. i do feel bad for you. Mark has a similar obsession with treats. it's brutal.
Post a Comment